Septic service for Polk, Yamhill, & Western Marion.
- Conserve water
- Substitute for bleach and ammonia cleaners
- Plant grass on drainfield
- Know location of all system components
- Perform periodic septic system maintenance and inspections
- Overload system
- Flush medicines and hazardous materials down drain
- Plant deep-rooted plants near tank or drainfield
- Park, drive on, or allow animals access to drainfield
- Wait until there is a problem before inspecting your septic system
Where do I drop off hazardous waste?
Visit the household hazardous waste location near you, or call 1.800.732.9253.